Please Check Out All Course Options Below
All Prices are for a Manual Car Please contact for Automatic Prices
5 HOURS - QUICK COURSE
Total Price £175.00
Suitable for a pupil who just requires a few hours practicing before the test. ideal if:
* You failed recently but did well and need a quick re-test.
* Or have driven illegally and need a brush up on key skills and a quick test.
* Or have done almost everything as a learner driver but need a quick test.
If you need to take an extended driving test (court order) you can add this on to your booking, it's an extra £62 as the DSVA test fee costs this much more.
Please note extended tests can take several weeks to secure.
25 HOURS - DRIVING COURSE
Total Price £875.00
This course is suitable for pupils who have had a little driving experience.
* Had 10 - 15 hours of driving lessons in the past?
* Driven years ago and stopped?
* Can move off, stop and safely change gears, approach junctions reasonably safely? If any of the above applies you should be able to take this course.
10 HOURS - QUICK COURSE
Total Price £350.00
This course is aimed at people who are not far off an overall safe standard.
* You failed recently but did ok on test and need a quick re-test.
* You have done a lot of driving lessons and feel pretty close to test standard.
* You have been at test standard but not driven recently.
15 HOURS - QUICK COURSE
Total Price £525.00
This course is for learners who have good control of the vehicle but require improvement on
Manoeuvres and complicated traffic systems.
Ideal if you have had 25 or more lessons off an instructor in the past, or are not too far off an overall good standard of driving with the practice you have had in the past. Also Ideal for those who were at test standard but who haven't driven in a year or two.
40 HOURS - BEGINNERS COURSE
Total Price £1400.00
This course is designed for the average person who learns co-ordination skills reasonably well with very little or no experience behind the wheel.
45 HOURS - BEGINNERS COURSE
Total Price £1,575.00
This course is designed for anybody who knows that driving may not come to them naturally, the slower pace and the fact you can do it over more days definitely would benefit you. As close to 'guaranteed pass' as you can get. You will be thoroughly prepared for anything you will be expected to do on your driving test.
20 HOURS - DRIVING COURSE
Total Price £700.00
This course for pupils with a safe basic control of the vehicle, and have attempted some manoeuvres.
* Had 15 - 20 lessons in the past?
* Driven years ago but stopped?
* Learned only basic reversing or none at all?